Special Financial Aid Plan for Foreign Pythonistas
PyCon APAC 2014 is ready for the Pythonista in Asia Pacific! In order to better connect everyone in the communities, we sincerely invite you to join PyCon APAC 2014. However, Taiwan might be too far for you, foreign Pythonista, to cover the travel cost. Don’t worry! Besides the regular financial aid, we have made a special financial aid plan to help you!
Due to limited resources, we will only subside those who can hold BoF(Birds of a Feather) at the first night of conference days.
- All BoF applications will be reviewed.
- The selection will base on their relevance to Python, diversity or specialization of their themes and popularity of of their topics.
- First come first reviewed.
- Noted that one person can only submit one application for this financial aid plan.
- The way to hold the BoF is free of constraints, as long as it follows the Code of Conduct and be beneficial to the Python community.
- If the BoF has special requirements of place or equipment, please notify us while filling the application. We will do our best to fulfill the requirements.
To apply our special financial aid plan, you have to:
- Fill in information on the registration site, which includes
- Your nation
- Your BoF proposal
- the name and contact information, including e-mail and phone number, of the person in charge
- The financial aid plan opens for application right now until April 30.
The result will be announced on our website before May 1. We will inform you if your application has been approved, and the fund would be received during the BoF period.
Although we can't guarantee to fund every applicants because of the limited budget and difficulties to quantify the contribution of each person, we are looking forward to seeing all the Pythonista around Asia Pacific getting together and having a conversation through BoF. Therefore, please do let us know if you need some support, and we will do our best!
If you have any further question, please mail to registration[at]pycon.tw
Hosting provided by StreetVoice.
Bugs or wheels? Feedback and support here.
More on contact email@example.com