PyCon Taiwan COVID-19 Guidelines
(CC BY-SA 3.0 TW)
In response to the 2019 novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, the PyCon TW host team (We) announced PyCon Taiwan COVID-19 Guidelines that are based on the COVID-19 prevention guidelines from Taiwan Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC). During the COVID-19 outbreak, these guidelines must be followed so as to prevent epidemic transmission and protect oneself and others. The guidelines will adopt any changes required by CECC without further notifications. Please pay attention to our website in particular to relevant modification. The final guideline will be announced on August 20th, 2020.
Epidemic Prevention Guidelines
Every PyCon TW attendee has to fill out the PyCon
TW 2020 Personal Health Declaration Form online, a personal QR code will be generated after you complete the
form. Your QR code is your entry to PyCon TW 2020, it is not retrievable after it is lost. If you lose your QR code,
you will need to fill out the Health Declaration Form again to obtain a new one.
- PyCon TW 2020 Health Declaration Form will be available online for previewing on August 20 and be ready for use on August 30.
- If you are unable to fill out the form online, PyCon TW will provide the form in paper, please fill it out and give it to staff at the venue.
- According to Taiwan Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC) COVID-19 Prevention Guidance, To avoid close contact, all people should keep a distance from others of at least 1.5 meters in the indoor environment and 1 meter in outdoor. When these social distancing are not able to be maintained, all people are urged to wear face masks. Therefore, all PyCon TW 2020 attendees are required to wear face masks all the time when in the indoor environments.
- PyCon TW will be a real-name registration. All attendees need to show the QR code (the proven completion of Health Declaration) to receive a badge. We will check badges at each venue for the entry, please complete the registration process and collect your badge at the registration desk before entering each venue. All attendees’ temperature will be taken prior to the entry.
- Capacity limits are set for each venue for your safety and comfort. There are staff on site to control the total number of people in each venue, please follow the instructions from staff on site. Do not enter a venue that is full.
- If you feel ill or have high risk of infection (home isolation, home quarantine, self monitoring). Please stay home, do not go to the PyCon TW venue.
Self-preparation for Preventing COVID-19
- To complete PyCon TW 2020 Personal Health Declaration Form online before joining PyCon TW 2020 activities.
- To wear a face mask before entering indoor places. It is recommended that you have one or two spare face masks with you.
- To wash hands frequently, using hand sanitizer and keeping social distancing are also helpful.
- To sanitize seats and tables your own when moving to different venues.
PyCon TW Preparedness for preventing COVID-19
- PyCon TW helps cleaning and disinfecting venues before and after each conference day. We prepare bleach solutions to sanitize all venues and facilities within, including: floors of each venue and hallways, door and window handles, light and other facilities switches, tables, seats, washstand, and stair handrail.
- Infrared Ear/Forehead Thermometers are available at the conference desk for anyone that feels like measuring temperatures.
- Alcohol sanitizers are available for use at the conference desk.
License (CC BY-SA 3.0 TW)
This document is licensed under a Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Taiwan license.