PyCon Taiwan 2017 is a paid conference. Everybody, including staffs and speakers, pays for attending (see PyCon: Everybody Pays).
Early Bird2,500 NTD
Invoice will be donated to the Open Culture Foundation. A discount is thus offered to appreciate your donation.
Provide company name and Unified Business Number, or N/A if reimbursement is not required. An electronic receipt will be sent via email.
We sincerely invite you as a special guest to join us at the conference. Please provide your invitation code on checkout.
- Tickets provide access to the main conference during 9–11 June. Please refer to their own pages for tutorial and sprint registrations.
- Early bird ticket sales end on 30 April, or upon sold out. All ticket sales end on 19 May, 2017.
- All price settled in New Taiwan Dollars (NTD); NTD 30.35 = USD 1.00 (TBD).
- Company Unified Business Number will be present on receipts for those who require reimbursement. Contact organizers[at]pycon.tw for English receipt requests, or any questions regarding ticket sales.
1. T-shirt Size
Every registered participant will receive a souvenir T-shirt. Please check your size according to the following table: (unit in centermeters)
|Height||Under 150||150–160||160–170||170–180||Above 180|
2. Everybody Pays
3. Ways to Pay for Tickets
You can pay through credit card, PayPal, or ATM transfer.
4. No Refund
There will be no refund once registration is confirmed.
5. Financial Aid Plan
You can contact us for a financial aid if you feel any difficulty affording a ticket and/or other expanses attending the conference. You will need to purchase the ticket before applying. More info about applications can be found here.
6. Dietary Requirements
We provide lunch during the conference. Please let us know if you have any specific dietary requirements.
7. Contact Information Accuracy
Please provide valid means of contact (phone number and email) on purchase, so that we will be able to inform you of any important notices.
8. Ticketing Consultancy
Please kindly email to organizers[at]pycon.tw if you have any questions regarding ticket information. We will reply you as soon as possible!
9. Other Events
You will be able to verify information about tutorials (annoucement pending) and sprints through the website’s navigation menu.